Registration Procedures in Ansonia Public Schools
In an effort to provide efficient service to residents, registration in Ansonia Public Schools will be done via appointment only. In the past, some residents have experienced wait time at the Board offices when several families arrived at the same time to register. Scheduling appointments will allow Board staff to reduce this wait time and efficiently process the necessary paperwork.
Residents wishing to schedule an appointment should do so by contacting the Registrar, Mary Lynn Mott, at 203-736-5095 or email@example.com. Registration forms and more information are available at www.ansonia.org
Current year registration package for K-12.
For Kindergarten registration for the upcoming 2014-15 school year, please click here.
- Birth certificate with the notarized seal. It may be a copy as long as it has the seal.
- Medical Records/Form-copy of last physical and immunizations. Compliance verification from school nurse prior to entry.
- A minimum of two proofs of residency, which include:
- Valid Connecticut drivers license indicating Ansonia residency on the front of the license.
- Two Utility bills such as ATT, Comcast, Yankee Gas or UI dated within timeframe of registration.
- Deed to home or dated rental agreement showing student(s) name.
- Escrow papers or signed mortgage commitment or current mortgage statement.
- Additional documentation may be required as needed.
If you have any questions, please call 203-736-5095 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.