Ansonia High School is Meeting School Wide Expectations! Please See the graph linked below:
- School-Wide Rubric Achievement (2018-2019)
- School-Wide Rubric Achievement (2017-2018)
- School-Wide Rubric Achievement (2016-2017)
Ansonia High School offers many dual-credit courses through partnerships with The University of Connecticut, Housatonic Community College, The University of New Haven, and Post University. To view the savings dual-credit courses offer to parents/students see the table linked below:
February is Career and Technical Education Month!
Please congratulate the following students:
- Ty'Shawna Johnson (Computer Informations)
- Joseph Cortez (Business)
- Miguel Torres (Advanced Manufacturing)
- Brooke Armistead (Engineering)
Random Act of Kindness Certificate Winners
The following students and staff have been nominated to receive a Random Act of Kindness Award for kindness and selflessness shown to others.
- Ms. Wang
- Ryanne Thomas