Have a favorite recipe? Share it with your Mead School Family. Don't forget to tell us what month you enjoy it.
Tips for Cooking with Children
- Take your time
- Expect a mess
- Plan ahead
- Get them ready
- Teach children about food hygiene
- Talk through the recipe
- Learning opportunities
- Touching and tasting
- Age and ability
- Make it fun!
For more information, click the link below
- Mini Lasagna Cups
- Corn Dog Muffins
- Taco Pizza
- Taco Casserole
- Rainbow Veggie Flatbread Pizza
- Healthy Chicken Pot Popovers
- One Pot Pasta with Broccoli and Lemon
Using Cups to Help with Behavior
- 3 different colored cups (preferably green, yellow, and red)
Green cup indicates acceptable behavior.
Yellow cup is a warning cup which will be replaced within a few minutes to a red cup or a green cup.
Red cup indicates unacceptable behavior.
Parents can track their child/children's behavior and reward accordingly.