Cheesy Garlic Bread
Serves: 8 Prep Time: 2 minutes Cooking Time: 20 minutes
The best homemade cheesy garlic bread you ever tried. With lots of mozzarella and parmesan your bread is crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside.
- 1 fresh loaf of white bread
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 1 tsp fresh parsley
- 1 cup shredded hard mozzarella
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan
- Combine the soft butter with crushed (pestle and mortar) garlic and parsley. Stir until a well-combined butter appears.
- Cut bread in half lengthways and spread the butter on the inside of the bread.
- Preheat oven at 350℉/175℃ and bake the bread in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Take the bread out of the oven and turn the oven to broil.
- First, sprinkle the grated parmesan on the bread. Then cover the bread with the hard shredded mozzarella including the edges.
- Put the bread under the broiler for 4-5 minutes or until the cheese is bubbling and has brown patches Sprinkle some finely chopped fresh parsley on top.
- Ready to serve.