No Bake Rice Krispie Granola Bars
- 2 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup Simple Truth Orange Blossom Honey
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Kroger Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1/2 cup Simple Truth Organic Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chipschilled
Spray an 8”x8” baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine the Rice Krispies and oats.
In a medium saucepan over medium heat, stir together the brown sugar and honey until just boiling.
Remove from heat and stir in the peanut butter and vanilla until well combined.
Pour over the dry ingredients in the bowl and mix with a wooden spoon until combined.
Mix in the coconut flakes and chilled Simple Truth Organic Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips.
Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and with a silicone spatula, press until it is evenly distributed.
Slice bars into the desired size and place into the refrigerator to chill until firm.
Serve and refrigerate any leftovers.