Strawberries and Cream Sandwiches
Yields: 3 sandwiches
- ½ cup COOL WHIP whipped topping, thawed
- ¼ cup diced strawberries
- 6 graham cracker squares (3 sheets broken in half)
- Place 3 graham cracker squares on a plate or baking sheet.
- Put strawberries in a bowl. Fold in COOL WHIP whipped topping until combined.
- Spoon an even amount of COOL WHIP mixture on top of each square. Top with remaining graham cracker square.
- Place in freezer until COOL WHIP whipped topping has set, about 30 minutes.
Recipe by My Site at https://www.alidaskitchen.com/2012/06/16/strawberries-and-cream-sandwiches/